The projects and ideas I have altered and helped by you

This blog is designed to give the viewer more to do than just read, look and comment. I have made it so that you can comment and help me with my projects and influence and help realize my ideas. Do not be shy come on and help me create a mini world

Friday, September 7, 2012

dream figure

now I have only ever done one post like this before so this is the second. I play an online game called Red Crusible2 its mostly free but recently I splashed out to make my character look cool. but now I have decided that not only was my decision was not my best way to spend my money but also that y character was so good I must turn it into a model! so here is James.ep3 he is not the greatest player on Red Crucible 2 but he looks cool and as such I am now determined to create a 20mm figure to do him justice! now I am not a good sculptor, far from it. however I wish to perhaps convert some figs to make him, or perhaps there is a sculptor out there willing to sculpt him- he would make a pretty good Russian (apart from the gun), or mercenary.

a backpack for good measure!


yes the gun is wrong a L1A1 sniper which is not Russian so not in keeping with the figure but hey if he was a mercenary it is OK
and he has a gas mask for protection

now remember my Spetnaz well I chose this uniform for the character because it reminded me of them
 
 

well there you go. his role in Oronegro will either be an elite Russian soldier or as a top operative for the National forces, a mercenary, who is known for his tactical know how and his great ability for planning! so if there are any sculptors out there willing to give this a go! or some on who can tell me some ways to create this guy I would be very happy to hear them. and some general comments on his look would also be good! thanks guys so many posts in one day it must be a record for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment